Pages

4.5.10

Story Time

I am writing a new story. I think I'll post it on here in sections to get feedback. it's really weird. i'll be ecstatic if anyone reads it at all. so, be kind (if thats possible) and listen to the first few sentences i have:



Prologue
     The rag rubbed against my cheeks, leaving the skin raw. My wrists bled as the rope bit into them.
     I was dizzy from the anesthetic he had injected me with. The spot where the needle had punctured me was red and swollen.
     I could tell I was in a car. My head was against the car door. I saw lines of trees speeding past as my vision faded in and out.
    My eyes wandered to the driver's seat. He kept glancing back at me. The first time he saw me with my eyes open, he punched my leg. a splitting pain seized me and i knew it was broken.
    I yeled and he pulled over to the side of the road. He came around and picked me up.
    It was no small fea considering I was a fifteen year old boy on the football team. Tears ran down his crimson smeared cheeks. He threw me into the nearest ditch and sped away.
   My head hit a rock and I passed out.


Okay so there you have it. the prologue of my new story. feel free to leave comments about spelling and grammar and conventions and just what you think of it in general.  :D

2 comments:

  1. That story's pretty good. I wanna know what happens next. Are you going to post another one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i shall. i am still writing a lot but i can post some later

    ReplyDelete