here's the second segment of my story:
Chapter One
"Some game last night James."
"Thanks," I said to the random stranger.
"Yeah well, Mr. Lewis here has more where that came from," the girl on my arm, Mandy Fisher, yelled.
The hall let out a cheer as I walked to lunch.
The outdoor courtyard was a swarm of black and yellow. The cheerleades and marching band were there, congratulating the football team on their win the previous night.
"I have to go but I'll be back," Mandy said, tousling my hair. I nodded and went over to sit with my friend Marc. I laughed when I saw him.
He was wearing the brightest yellow pants ever and a black short sleeve shirt. His bag was yellow with black stripes.
"I know what you're thinking," he said. "Could it get any gay-er? And the answer is 'yes'."
"Whatever," I replied. "You're the best water boy our team has ever had, gay or otherwise."
"And mascot," he reminded me. "But hey, you're not 'ThatGayGuy'sBestFriend' anymore. You're 'StarFootballPlayerOfTheSouthBayYellowJackets'. Ohh, the cheerleaders are starting. I gotta go."
Marc ran over. Someone passed him his giant yellow jacket head and they started their routine. Mandy was in front.
"Y-E-L-L-O-W Jackets!" they yelled. "We will sting you. High and mighty, rain or shine. We'll beat you before the first nine. Here to win and ready to fight, tell us where and we'll sting alright!"
Okay so thats all I have for now. I know the cheerleaders are a little cornyt but watevs. Leave a comment.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete